Effective May 06, 2023.
Other websites and providers may follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the information you submit to them, such as third-party mods included installed on your client or provided by us in our modpack, or the platform you may use to communicate with us such as Discord. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of other websites you visit before providing your information to them.
The Sites and Servers are not intended for children. We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to use the Site or Servers or send any Personal Information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under 13 may have provided us Personal Information, please contact us at [email protected].
# Information We Collect
# Personal Information You Provide to Us
We collect Personal Information you provide us, for example when you reach out to us and provide identifying information such as your username.
You may also provide Personal Information to third parties when you use our Sites or Servers, such as when purchasing through Stripe or PayPal. You will be subjected to their respective Privacy Policies in such cases:
# Personal Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Sites or the Servers
When you access the Sites or Servers, we automatically collect certain Personal Information about you. This information includes:
- Log Information: We log information from your use of the Sites and the Servers, including your device information, access times and IP address. We use this information for analytics and security monitoring purposes.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or device you use to access the Sites and Servers, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique installation identifiers, installed mods on your Minecraft client, and anonymized installation paths. We use this information for analytics and security monitoring purposes.
- Interaction Information: We collect information about how you interact with the Sites and the Servers, such as actions performed on the Minecraft servers, messages sent within Minecraft and Discord, and Supporter purchases made on sc3.io (opens new window). We use this information for analytics, customer support, product improvement, and security monitoring purposes.
# Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We don’t collect information from your web browser using persistent tracking technologies such as cookies or similar. However, we use third-party services such as Cloudflare, Stripe and PayPal which do and are described in their respective Privacy Policies:
# How We Use Your Personal Information
We only use your Personal Information for legitimate business purposes. We may use your Personal Information to:
- Provide, deliver, maintain, test and improve our Sites and Servers;
- Communicate with you, including notices regarding changes to our terms and policies, notices, confirmations, requests for feedback, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests, and to provide customer support;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities regarding our Sites and Servers; and
- Protect our Sites and Servers from security breaches, abuse, or other harm, including to detect, investigate, and prevent suspected breaches of the terms applicable to your use of our Sites and Servers.
We will not use your Personal Information for purposes that are materially different from the purposes described above without your authorization.
# Lawful Basis - for our European Users only
- for the purpose of our contract with you and so that we can provide, manage, maintain and secure the Servers you request;
- to fulfil our legitimate interest to operate and improve our business, including to administer, protect, and improve our Sites, Servers and our systems, to develop new products and services, and for other internal business purposes; and
- to fulfil our legitimate interest to better understand the preferences of the users of our Servers, compile aggregated statistics about usage of our Servers, and help improve your experience of our website and Servers.
# How We Share Your Personal Information
# Your Rights
You may be entitled to exercise certain data subject rights available under the General Data Protection Regulation, the United Kingdom General Data Protection Regulation, the California Consumer Privacy Act, or other privacy laws. These rights may include the right to request access to, and rectification or erasure of, personal information. You may also have the right to object to, or request that we restrict, processing of your personal information. Where we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you may have the right to withdraw your consent, though in such a circumstance we may no longer be able to provide certain services to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at [email protected].
We don't want to hold on to any of your Personal Data for longer than we need to. We delete your Personal Data as soon as we no longer require it to provide our Sites and Servers unless there is a legal obligation we are subject to which requires us to hold onto it.
# Contact Us